Sufficiently Protected. Readily Accessible. Reliably Stored.
We protect your data, because your business needs always-on access to mission critical data.
Never Worry if Your Data Could Be More Secure
At any given moment, users can have their emails, files, or calendar items deleted or replaced, and businesses could be subject to a cyberattack. Opti9’s fully managed Backups-as-a-Service (BaaS) with Veeam Office 365 backup provides customers with comprehensive backup services and long-term.
Protection for the Evolving
Enterprise IT Landscape
Since Microsoft Office 365 does not have built-in backup capabilities across platforms including Outlook, OneDrive, and Sharepoint, enterprises are putting their operations at risk of data loss from application malfunction, human error, or cyberattack.
Opti9’s Microsoft 365 backup solutions close that gap, providing comprehensive backup services that enhance the flexibility and resiliency of critical data with the ability to securely access and restore information at any time.
and Seamless Management
– At Your Fingertips
Opti9’s OptiXdashboard provides customers with complete transparency into their backup infrastructure, offering multiple solutions for data recovery.
How Opti9 Closes the Gap:
- Restoring data to Office 365
- Restoring data to local / client-owned exchange servers
- Exporting data to .PST files
- This powerful service provides web-based and downloadable software with full-file browsing capabilities of all backups to allow for “time-machine”-esque searching as well as the ability to restore specific files, emails, or user’s data in its previous state.
The Opti9 Difference
Ensure essential data is always sufficiently redundant and accessible
Secure backup environments from malicious attackers on a reliable, fully-compliant off-site infrastructure
Enhance the flexibility of critical data storage as your business grows
6 Business Advantages of Using BaaS for Office 365
Customize and configure backup policies and data retention periods by job, user, or group, with the ability to mix-and-match between Exchange, Sharepoint, and OneDrive
Backup your data in an environment that meets security standards for HIPAA, CJIS, PCI-DSS compliance, and more.
With Opti9’s backups for Office 365, your data is monitored 24x7x365, encrypted in transit and at rest, and secured from malicious attacks or other unauthorized access.
Opti9’s off-site infrastructure is designed to grow as your business does, removing the need to contact support to add licenses.
Store your backups where you need to via Opti9’s recovery sites across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia, any Azure region, single-tenant hardware, or within multiple clouds.
- Recover data across multiple services (Exchange/Sharepoint/OneDrive) and users via a single restore job at the same time
- Integrated OptiXdashboard to give businesses a single place to view and restore backups without needing to contact support
- Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) for the physical data center, network, cloud services and data
- Ability to consume service over private, dedicated internet connections via interconnection fabrics, physical cross-connects, MPLS tie-ins and direct connectivity
- Retention of all OneDrive and SharePoint permissions
- No additional charges for data transfer or file operation
Opti9’s Microsoft Office 365 data backup services adds a layer of security and resiliency that is not only ideal but necessary for organizations subject to compliance regulations.
Full Ownership and Accountability
Opti9 takes full ownership of customers’ backup strategy, providing one point of accountability and security for their entire environment. Opti9 owns its own physical global facilities and takes responsibility for the networking to the customers’ premises, managing all cloud infrastructure at its recovery sites or in Microsoft Azure cloud.