With Covalence managed detection and response from Opti9 and Field Effect Software, your organization benefits from a comprehensive managed cyber security solution. You no longer need a whole suite of security solutions, as Covalence provides end-to-end protection, regardless of your end point sprawl, or how your network is set up.
Covalence is the only holistic cybersecurity solution that is supported by humans. After detecting threats, a team of experts reviews any anomalies and acts accordingly.
SMBs are under attack
There is now a complete Cybersecurity Solution for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Most small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) complete the majority of work over an internet connection. Why wouldn’t they? SaaS platforms and easy access to data and applications enables the majority of us to work from hime. Over a quarter of Americans are now fully remote and half using a hybrid split between home and office premises. We save documents online, we share files online and we receive emails from thousands of email accounts.
Unfortunately, as our worklike balance improves, it also means your business is vulnerable to the increasing threat of cyber attacks. According to IBM’s Cost of a Data Breach 2022 report, a single data breach on a company cost an average of $9.44 million in the U.S. in 2022.
In the past, large organizations have usually been targeted but unfortunately attackers have now turned their attention to SMBs.
In 2022, 46% of cyber attacks were small businesses with 1,000 or fewer employees.
This brings new challenges to your IT strategy and luckily, we have the solution to help.
A suite of AI powered features backed by human checks
Gone are the days of needing a whole suite of security solutions – Opti9 has partnered with Field Effect to bring you Covalence which offers end to end cyber security protection. Our alerting is easy to understand and covers devices whether they are in the workplace, remote or mobile.
- 24/7 cloud, network, endpoint and domain monitoring
- Suspicious Email Analysis Service (SEAS)
- Actionable alerts that deliver prioritized, easy to understand threat alerting
- Flexible reporting including custom self-generated reports
- API’s and SDK’s allow for integration with existing security solutions
- Cyber concierge program provides rapid technical support
- Operations portal offers single pane management of alerts and security statuses
- DNS firewall – ensure safe browsing and internet access with malicious website blocking
- Security observer offers insight into how your network data is analyzed by Covalence
- Automatic appliance updates ensure that Covalence is always ready to defend against the latest threats
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) is compatible with applications such as Microsoft InTune and VMware AirWatch
A Security Operations Center (SOC) is a big investment. We've invested in ours so you don't have to.
SOCs analyze raw data from systems and security tools such as SIEMs to identify and respond to threats. The team is responsible for other cyber security-related tasks as well, including:
- Managing hardware, software, and applications
- Ensuring equipment is patched
- Confirming alerts
- Maintaining activity logs
- Carrying out incident response
For many SMBs, a SOC is inaccessible. Hiring third-party cyber security experts to run the facility is expensive. And because of the industry’s worsening hiring gap, it’s just as (if not more) taxing to build a qualified team internally.
Get in touch with us today about running this service for you.
FIRST MONTH FREE: Give Field Effect a test run on us!
The Opti9 Difference
Opti9 is a national leader in technology consulting, focused on digital transformation and outcomes
Opti9 is pleased to be able to offer the innovative Covalence solution to existing and new clients. We have the ability to integrate and support this technology into your company’s existing IT estate, ensuring the threat of malicious activity and cyber-attacks is significantly reduced.
We have decades of expertise and have created a simple pricing tier to help align this valuable protection with your budgets.
Book a demo today to find out more!