Customization. Security. Resource Planning.
Hosted Private Cloud combines the agility of the Public Cloud with secure, dedicated infrastructure customized to meet your needs.
IT managers can struggle to determine the best way to deploy mission-critical applications and store essential data in the cloud while keeping costs down and enabling the flexibility to meet future business growth needs.
When it comes to operating within the cloud, businesses may struggle with:
- Lack of customization
- Infrastructure security concerns
- Time and resources spent hosting and managing servers
The Opti9 Hosted Private Cloud Difference
In situations when the public cloud is not enough in terms of security, performance, or scalability, businesses turn to Opti9’s hosted private cloud hosting solution. With Opti9’s hosted private cloud, customers receive a cloud solution that looks, feels, and performs with the same security and reliability of on-premise infrastructure.
- Dedicated, Segmented, and Customizable hypervisors and networking
- VMware enterprise with full DRS, HA, and FT features
- VMware Orchestrator configured for API-based automation and control
- Redundant 10 Gbps connectivity
- Multiple storage tiers (encrypted SSD and Hybrid SAN)
- Connect to customers’ existing MPLS, Metro Ethernet, VPN, and public Internet
- Direct cross-connects at significant Points of Presence (PoPs)
- Dedicated connection to redundant NFS / CIFS cloud storage
- Real-time replication to disaster recovery location with RTOs and RPOs < 1 hr
- Full-stack monitoring of servers, virtualization, databases, and app performance
How Opti9 Hosted Private Cloud Works for You
Built for Performance and Compliance
- HIPAA, CJIS, FISMA, and PCI-compliant
- Built for scalability and high performance
- Uses enterprise-grade hardware
Created for Your Workloads
- Fully redundant and highly available compute, storage, and network
- Combines the scalability and flexibility of public cloud with the security and physical isolation of dedicated infrastructure
- Ideal for workloads demanding the highest levels of security and performance
Reduce Administrative and Cost Headaches
- Fully managed, inclusive of networking, backup, and disaster recovery configurations
- Opti9 takes full ownership of customers’ entire infrastructure stack, collecting all data center and networking elements, cloud management tools, (virtual) server software stacks, and more
- Hosted private cloud customers enjoy direct vCenter access
- Guaranteed performance on dedicated hardware and systems for secure data storage
- Highest redundancy at each layer of their infrastructure
How Can Opti9 Help?
Opti9 has a team of industry-leading, certiﬁed private cloud experts who can develop, plan, and optimize your cloud journey. We will work with you to ensure that your organization is set up for success.