Automated Resilience for AWS:
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
Arpio & Opti9
Dispelling a common misconception surrounding AWS, this webinar addresses the belief that applications and their underlying AWS platform services are inherently resilient. Contrary to this notion, the reality is that true resilience for cloud native applications on AWS requires a strategic blend of next-generation replication technologies, encompassing popular AWS PaaS building blocks, alongside traditional disaster recovery strategies.
During this webinar, you’ll discover how organizations can use advanced replication technologies for seamless AWS application operation, even during regional outages, ransomware attacks, human errors, and other challenges.
- IT Resilience: Why it matters
- AWS Resilience: Understanding what AWS offers and what It doesn’t
- Two Parts of Resilience: High availability and disaster recovery (DR)
- Comprehensive DR Approach: Management, Monitoring, and Security Considerations
- Why Arpio: Data protection and recovery for AWS
- DIY or As-a-Service: Choosing the right approach
Whether you’re already operating in the cloud or considering a migration to AWS, this webinar will provide valuable insights and practical guidance to help you navigate the challenges of disaster recovery in the cloud era.
Join us to learn effective methods for achieving the shortest Disaster-Recovery RTOs & RPOs for your AWS.
Date & Time
December 13, 2023, at 2:00 pm EST
Doug Neumann, Co-Founder & CEO, Arpio
Sagi Brody, CTO, Opti9 Tech