Companies that are unable to access mission-critical data and applications are less productive and lose an average of $5,600 per minute of downtime. The stakes are high when data is lost or stolen, resulting in loss of revenue, reduced customer trust and expensive compliance penalties.
Opti9 has partnered with three fantastic vendors to help tailor your Disaster Recovery Strategy based on your budget, compliance requirements and urgency to get applications and data back online.
Preparing for the worst
Restore data from backups and bring replacement systems online to run applications
Disaster Recovery has had a growing authority on the agenda for SMBs for two key reasons: data protection and business continuity. They recognize the value of safeguarding critical data, including customer information and financial records, from threats such as cyberattacks, hardware failures, and natural disasters. An effective disaster recovery plan not only ensures data preservation but also minimizes downtime, allowing SMBs to maintain operations even in the face of disruptions.
Moreover, disaster recovery helps SMBs meet regulatory compliance requirements, gain customer trust, and stay competitive. Compliance with data protection regulations is essential, and demonstrating commitment to disaster recovery enhances customer confidence.
SMBs that can quickly recover from disruptions also gain a competitive edge, positioning themselves as reliable partners and reducing potential revenue loss.
DRaaS for Veeam
Industry leading availability backed by our expertise
Opti9 DRaaS for Veeam integrates your on-premises Veeam environment with an extension to our cloud infrastructure, giving you secure replication and failover in our enviroment. This solution offers simple, unified IT protection and recovery for all your VMware-based applications.
- Recovery Assurance: Create multiple disaster recovery plans so you can customize recovery for different locations or offices
- Recovery Group Rules: Define your own RPOs for your VMs. You can schedule replication for individual VMs or groups to optimize RPO and reduce impact on performance or resource usage of the primary system.
- Fast replication using integrated network compression
- DNS failover: Easily manage your public IP blocks, DNS zones, records, and make updates to all your DNS records in the event of a failure through an easy-to-use tool within the console.
- Multiple Storage options
DRaaS for Zerto
Keep applications running 24/7/365 with optimized RTOs, near-zero RPOs, and automated recovery
Traditionally, DR means recovering data before accessing your systems.
With Opti9 DRaaS for Zerto, users have the ability to go back in time to before a disaster strikes. The software enables you to see if the recovery object should come from the backup or directly from the virtual machine (whichever is more current).
Therefore, customers benefit from sub 10 second RPOs and aggressive RTO for speedy recovery. In addition end users can seamlessly access data during and after a failover event.
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP): Real-time replication of data from a primary site to a secondary site ensures minimal data loss in case of a disaster or system failure.
- Virtual Replication: Replicate VMs and their associated data and configurations between different locations, including on-premises data centers and various cloud platforms.
- Automated Failover and Failback: Enables rapid recovery by automatically switching to a secondary site. It also supports failback, allowing you to return operations to the primary site when it’s back online.
- Non-Disruptive Testing: This helps organizations validate their DR Plan effectiveness.
- Multi-Cloud Support: Supports replication and workload mobility between various cloud providers, making it versatile for hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Ransomware Protection: By allowing organizations to recover to a point in time before the attack occurred.
- Journal-Based Recovery: Zerto uses a journal-based approach to store changes over time, allowing organizations to recover to specific points in time, which can be essential for data consistency and regulatory compliance.
- Application Consistency: Zerto ensures application consistency during the failover and recovery process, reducing the risk of data corruption and ensuring that applications can resume seamlessly.
DRaaS for Arpio
Protect your AWS environment from outages, ransomware attacks and other cyber threats in minutes with the #1 DR solution for AWS.
Arpio is one simple solution to protect your entire AWS environment from the full spectrum of disaster events. It can be set up in minutes with nothing to install or manage and Automated Recovery and Failback will meet your most aggressive RPOs and RTOs
- Multi-Region Redundancy: 70% of major cloud outages impair an entire region. Arpio continuously replicates your entire environment – data & infrastructure – to an alternate AWS region, so you can opt-out of cloud downtime and get back online fast.
- Vaulted Data Protection: Arpio secures your data backups in an immutable vault so you’ll always have a path to recovery from ransomware attacks.
- Rapid Failover: Arpio can rebuild your entire environment, without data loss, as quickly as AWS can re-launch your servers.
- Automated Failback: When the outage’s root cause is resolved, Arpio can restore your data to your existing infrastructure in your original environment in minutes.
FREE DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN TEMPLATE
The Opti9 Difference
An editable word based disaster recovery plan coupled with 1 hour free consultancy
The best place to start with a Disaster Recovery Strategy is a plan. Our popular Disaster Recovery Plan template has been downloaded over 500 times. This gives you a comprehensive (yet generic) view on what you need to think about when it comes to protecting your data.
We also offer an hour free consultancy with any downloaded DR Plan. This enables you to explore what options work best for you and what vendors will deliver the best solution. We also move past the generic view and offer guidance on what industry best practices should be considered. Our consultancy sessions are no obligation and helpful in helping you take the first step towards a better protected business.
Download a template today to find out more!