Virtual Private Cloud Services with Opti9
Agile. Efficient. Secure.
Virtual Private Cloud offers enterprises a solution to host mission-critical data and applications.
When overseeing cloud activities, IT managers must adhere to strict security and compliance requirements for storing and accessing data and applications, ensure the cloud infrastructure can easily scale to support future business growth needs, and futureproof cloud environments with sufficient redundancy in the event of a disaster.
Doesn’t Happen Overnight
Opti9’s VMware-based Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform that enables businesses to develop, deploy, manage and scale solutions with ease – without having to purchase hardware or make up-front capital investments.
Opti9 takes ownership of the infrastructure, security, scaling, backups, and disaster recovery, freeing up your team to focus on more business-critical IT tasks. Opti9’s Virtual Private Cloud solutions can provide you with the flexibility and redundancy required to set your business up for long-term success.
The Opti9 Virtual Private Cloud Difference
Opti9’s VPC solution is purpose-built to run the most critical and demanding workloads on secure, reliable, high performance, and wholly-owned and operated enterprise cloud infrastructure – backed by a 99.9% uptime SLA guarantee and 24x7x365 support. The solution is also HIPAA, CJIS, FISMA, and PCI-compliant.
- Isolated and dedicated compute environments with the ability to burst
- Historical and real-time resource utilization
- Fully or self-managed dedicated firewall appliances including Cisco and Palo Alto Networks
- Fully managed on- and off-site backups
- Multiple options for Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
How Opti9 Virtual Private Cloud Works for You
- Flexibility to mix and match workloads
- Platform and environment planning
- Highest levels of availability and redundancy
- Scale and compliance planning
- Works alongside existing public cloud solutions
- Hybrid and Public service offerings for web-facing or non-critical workloads
Easy to Manage
- Automated networking, storage, backups, and disaster recovery
- Full self-service API and Console access
- Fully managed Windows & Linux O/S
How Can Opti9 Help?
Opti9 has a full team of industry-leading, certiﬁed private cloud experts who can develop, plan, and optimize your private cloud journey. We will work with you to ensure that your organization is set up for success.